Terms & Conditions
By purchasing our gear, you are certifying that your service animal is legit and legal in your country, and are not using our gear to break state, federal or international law by fabricating or faking a service animal. We reserve the right to turn down a sale if we feel that a legality or the safety of the service animal is in question, especially if customer uses an ID or certificate to authenticate their animal, no matter if a doctor ‘advised you to do so’ as they are misinformed. These websites are fraudulent. You certify that you are 18 years of age or older when purchasing items. We’re not responsible for minors making purchases without their parents or legal guardian’s consent. We do not screen for ages unless we suspect the client to be underage or possibly not sound of mind and will require a legal guardian to finalize order. If a minor purchases under parent’s or legal guardian’s name, then the contract is under the legal parent’s/guardian’s name and are held to the terms and conditions that have been provided before purchase. Our website is an 18+ year or older e-commerce site. However, if they provide false information about their age, they can be held accountable for their actions legally.
WHAT ARE OUR WAIT TIMES AND HOW CAN THEY CHANGE?
Our listed wait times are currently estimated at 8- months minimum to START (depends on what your order) the process and it could change depending on number of orders received at the time of your order. We process your order within 24 hours. Within those 24 hours we allot for the materials needed on your order (whether we have to order special fabric for you or if we have it in stock). Wait times for accessory items like collars, patches, leashes, and leash wraps are much faster. If you have any questions on the wait time for a specific item, feel free to contact us with those questions.
Order timelines can be affected by holidays and unexpected health issues as we are disabled ourselves or possible weather issues preventing us from reaching our shop location because of where we are located.
After your initial purchase, the confirmation stage is when you will hear from us to confirm all the details of your order. Confirmation will happen first, digital design will follow, then production will start once those two stages are complete and approved by the customer. The production process will commence soon after approvals are received. We promise, we’re not disappearing on you or ignoring you! We DON'T message you every few months to say hello, as we are very busy working with other clients and their orders, but this doesn't mean you can’t message us.
PRODUCT WARRANTIES AND STIPULATIONS
We hand craft every single item we provide in our shop. Handcrafted items mean that these items are made without a pre-existing “pattern” and are assembled by hand. This means that these items could potentially have minor flaws such a stitch that may not be straight or a thread may still be attached that may need to be snipped off when you receive the item. We’re human. We do not discount or refund for minor flaws caused from handcrafting that do NOT affect the functionality of the item. We only fix/replace items that are faulty due to possible handcrafted flaws. We strive for perfection on every item we create and do our best to make sure nothing has been missed.
• Any form of modifications made to your items that have not been executed by Pup-Cessories Crafts LLC will void any & all warranties. Pup Cessories Crafts LLC will not be held liable for faulty construction or injury due to any items modified by anyone other than Pup-Cessories Crafts LLC. This also includes using other handles other than Pup-Cessories Crafts LLC handles. Pup-Cessories Crafts LLC will NOT be liable for any injuries or damage to gear due to handler’s improper use of handles or use of handles that have not been made by Pup-Cessories Crafts LLC. If the gear fails or beaks due to using a non-Pup-Cessories Crafts LLC handle, we’re NOT liable nor responsible for charges to fix and ship the item back.
• You have 7 DAYS after the delivery date to determine if the item fits your pup. After that, we are not accountable. Pup-Cessories Crafts LLC is not responsible if the item does not fit due to owner/s not measuring correctly. We can offer to replace the item completely at a discounted rate, or if possible, adjust or offer extensions straps (at the buyers expense) if it does not affect the functionality of the item(s). In this case, shipping costs are the buyer’s responsibility. If the entire item does NOT fit the dog it was intended for, Item(s) MUST be returned new and unused within 7 days of delivery date. If specialty fabric was ordered and there is not enough left to remake the item, buyer is responsible for reordering the fabric or buyer may change color for available fabrics in stock within our studio. We take pictures of every item that goes out our door to make sure all items are present, and we also take pictures of measurements to make sure we made the set to the specifications you provided.
• Faulty Gear that fails within 6 months of receiving items will be repaired or replaced free of charge, minus shipping costs if it’s not due to client’s misuse. Shipment back to client will be covered by Pup-Cessories Crafts LLC. If gear fails due to handler not using item(s) correctly, Pup-Cessories Crafts LLC will not be held liable or responsible for injuries that could occur. What would be considered faulty? If any D-Rings/Buckles come loose or tears out completely (every situation must be evaluated to see what caused the damage before any decision is made) as misuse such as applying more pressure than supposed to or pulling more than gear has been rated for or pulling the item in the direction it was not intended for. Remember, we are only rated for LIGHT MOBILITY per our ortho endorsement, and you can only use OUR handles to be covered. If you use a handle that is not from Pup-Cessories Crafts LLC on our gear the warranty is thus void.
FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE CLAUSE
Should the buyer fail to communicate with us, the seller, for a period of 15 or more days despite an attempt to contact buyer, we will place your order on a hold. Exceptions apply for prior consent or knowledge for reasons of valid, long term non-communication. Once buyer comes back into contact, they will fall back into the line that is currently being worked on.
Failure to communicate or provide requested information for a period of 6 months or longer will result in an automatic cancellation of your order. Any funds provided will at our discretion either be kept going towards donated gear, or partially refunded depending on items ordered and if reasons are valid.
*Valid reasons for failure to communicate include but are not limited to hospital admissions, being in a coma and reasons that would need to be evaluated due to what we create. Non valid reasons for failure to communicate include but are not limited to "not feeling like it", "forgetting", etc.
This is to help work on the amount of people who clog up wait times so that we can better assist all our other buyers in a fair and timely manner.
COMPLICATIONS THAT MAY ARISE
We understand that sometimes our gear may not be for everyone or every dog, but there are certain things we are not responsible for:
1. If irritation to dog occurs due to materials used for gear. The parts of the gear that touch your pup’s fur/skin are typically polypropylene webbing or 100% cotton. Keep this in mind when ordering if your dog has known allergies to these materials. Sometimes irritation may occur if the gear is not fitted to your pup properly. For example, if the gear is too tight. In this case, reach out to us and we can help you adjust it properly.
2. If we were not made aware of sensory issues and item cannot be used due to this, we are not responsible. It is your responsibility to communicate this to us prior to construction.
3. If you just simply do not like the gear upon receipt as you may have had a different picture in your mind as to how it would turn out, because you approved of everything within the DIGITAL STAGE as well as provided finalized pictures, we do not except returns nor give refunds.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES
If you need/want a refund, there are several options available to you:
We can try to sell your spot in line. This can take some time depending on when you purchased your gear. Typically, spots with shorter wait times remaining sell faster than longer wait times. Trying to sell your spot does not guarantee a refund unless it sells. You will be issued a refund only once another customer offers and fully pays for your spot. They must offer to purchase your spot for an equal amount or more to what you paid for your gear.
You can hold your spot in line and gear for your next dog.
We can complete your gear to the most requested standard size and the most asked for messaging so that it will make it easier for you to sell on your own.
If for whatever reason your item needs to be returned for a replacement or correction or refund due to OUR fault, we will expedite the order as quickly as possible and get it back to you if repairs are needed, and refunds will not be given until the item is received, evaluated for usage, damage etc. as long as item is returned within 7 days un-used and not damaged. After 7 days we will not accept the item back nor give refunds and will be rejected at door and sent back to you and item will be marked as COMPLETE and CLOSED.
RETURNS DUE TO DAMAGED ITEMS ON ARRIVAL AND ITEMS THAT ARRIVE THAT DO NOT FIT YOUR DOG
We accept returns due to damage upon arrival.
We accept returns due to sizing issues IF it is OUR error and will happily remake your order.
If the item fits and only has a few inches of growth left, that still technically means the item fits your dog. The only time a replacement will be provided is you state ahead of time (during your order process) you have a growing do.
PLEASE, reach out to us if you are unsure about measuring correctly! We WILL help you!
DO WE GIVE REFUNDS/RETURNS ON ITEMS SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU DID NOT LIKE ANOTHER SET POSTED THAT YOU DON'T AGREE WITH?
We DO NOT give refunds to clients due to another client’s choice in gear theme that you do not agree with. Simply requesting a refund because their views are not the same as yours is another form of discrimination and when you place an order with us you agree to this. We LEGALLY cannot and WILL NOT turn anyone down based on race, color, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), ethnicity, religion, professional affiliation, or nation of origin. There are and will NEVER be any exceptions to this policy as part is also federal law. If you do not agree with this, then you are welcome to choose another shop for your needs. Again, this is considered discrimination. We use our Instagram and FB for updates and for portfolio reasons. If you don’t like something we've posted, please keep scrolling. However, if it is offensive to YOU, please PRIVATE message us so we can understand why, be educated as we always are open and go from there. Any negative comments on posts that are against what was made will be deleted and depending on language used, you may be blocked. Again, message us first. We are a gear shop that makes gear for legally working dogs and pets.
HOW ARE WE MOVING FORWARD BY STAYING EDUCATED ON CURRENT EVENTS & ANYTHING THAT COULD BE SEEN AS REMOTELY OFFENSIVE
Due to current social and political changes within our society we will take pre-cautions to avoid taking on anything that can be deemed sensitive, racist or offensive. If client requests such an item we will educate them on the matter and offer other solutions to represent themselves through their gear in other ways. However, if they refuse and still demand such an item that can be seen as offensive or possibly be a cause for the buyer’s safety, we will turn the order request down. As a company, we will continue to stand behind a “No Discrimination” policy just as we are held legally by federal law.
DO YOU ACCEPT CANCELLATIONS?
Cancellations will only be taken up to 24 hours from the time and date of purchase for a full refund as per the buyer remorse law. After this time, we will not give a full refund as your materials are already ordered and/or accounted for. After 24 hours we will be happy to adjust your order if changes are needed, but if fabric was ordered for your job we will not refund for that purchase. Fabric purchased will be sent back to you if requested but client is responsible for shipping in this case.
DO YOU GIVE REFUNDS DUE TO WAIT TIMES?
Refunds will NOT be granted due to wait times as you were made aware of them at time of purchase and had to read and agree to them to even move on to the next step to finalize your purchase.
CAN YOU GET A REFUND DUE TO UNEXPECTED SITUATIONS?
Refunds will not be granted for situations such as:
• My dog washed unexpectedly
• Unexpected Vet or medical bills
• No longer will have the dog because...
• Dog passed away unexpectedly (In this case we will give you options to help)
• Gear may no longer meet your needs
• I initially agreed to your wait times but, can no longer wait because I need it sooner for...
Unfortunately we get these reasons a LOT and have been taken advantage of to try and get out of the purchase contract.
WHAT WILL WE DO IF WE DETECT FRAUD/SCAMMING LIKE ACTIVITY?
In event of fraud or known scamming activity, customers who attempt to bypass ordering blocks will not be granted refunds for ANY reason and will simply be canceled without refund.
EDUCATION ON CURRENT EVENTS & TOPICS THAT COULD BE SEEN AS REMOTELY OFFENSIVE?
Due to current social and political changes within our society we will take pre-cautions to avoid taking on anything that can be deemed sensitive, racist, or offensive to our knowledge. If a client requests such an item, we will educate them on the matter and offer other solutions to represent themselves through their gear in other ways. However, if they refuse and still demand such an item that can be seen as offensive or possibly be a cause for the buyer’s safety, we will turn the order request down. As a company, we will continue to stand behind a “No Discrimination” policy.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I PURCHASE DURING A SALE?
Remember, you agree to the original terms when purchasing. If you are purchasing during a sale, ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU STILL DON'T LIKE OUR POLICIES AGREED TO & THREATEN TO SUE?
Threats to sue us due to client not reading terms and conditions will only result in a cancelled order and payment of order will be used towards legal fees if required. If you threaten to also ‘report’ us, we will make other shops and inquiry boards in the community aware of your behavior and have you placed on the seller beware list due to the threatening behavior, failure to read our terms and conditions and not wanting to follow them. Yes, there is a WHOLE community of shops that keep track of people for this very reason, and other shops may NOT sell to you. We do not tolerate threats, bullying or aggressive individuals per our "no Bullying" policy. Let's talk it through.